Multiple functions

I have been trying to make a program where one button does one thing and another button does something else. I tried downloading the scheduler library, but it said in the library manager that it was corrupt. Is there any other way to do this, or to download the scheduler library?

Electro-Llama:
I have been trying to make a program where one button does one thing and another button does something else. I tried downloading the scheduler library, but it said in the library manager that it was corrupt. Is there any other way to do this, or to download the scheduler library?

Why?

The scheduler library is included in the current Arduino IDE versions.

It is an "Arduino DUE" library, that can be used with a DUE ONLY!

You never need such thing like that "scheduler library" to create two functions for two buttons.

What exactly are "one thing" and "something else" ? Are you trying to make the Arduino do two things at the same time ? You don't need the scheduler library to do what you want.

Yes, I am trying to have one button turn a servo in one direction while another button turns it in another direction. I already have the code for one button, but I don't know how to make it so it works with two.

Show the code.

What happens if both buttons are pressed at the same time?

Whats difficult with

if (digitalRead (button1))
    angle -- ;
  else if (digitalRead (button2))
    angle ++ ;
  angle = constrain (angle, 30, 150) ;
  servo.write (servo, angle) ;
  delay (10) ;