Multiple I2C devices ?

Hi,
Our Atmega328p is connected to some device with SPI(sda,scl,etc) and Wire library . We now need to connect another device to it, that also communicate with I2C .

I am little bit confused, with the Wire library , you can only connecte with this pins on the micro ?
SDA,SCL,SDO,RESET ?

What other pins could i use to connect the Atmega with another I2C device and Wire library ?
Or do we need another library ?

thanks .

I2C is a bus. You connect multiple devices to the same pins, but give them each a different id number from 0-127 (some devices have the id numbers hardwired in). The protocol permits you to address your messages to divverent devices by their device id. That's kinda the whole point of it.

BenStlr:
Hi, Our Atmega328p is connected to some device with SPI(sda,scl,etc) and Wire library . We now need to connect another device to it, that also communicate with I2C .
I am little bit confused, with the Wire library , you can only connecte with this pins on the micro ?
SDA,SCL,SDO,RESET ?
What other pins could i use to connect the Atmega with another I2C device and Wire library ?
Or do we need another library ?
thanks .

What Paul said, plus a little more information to clear up any confusion:-

SPI and I2C are two different protocols. 'Serial Peripheral Interface' and 'Inter-Integrated Circuit'.
I2C uses SCL, SDA. lines, (clock and data respectively).
SPI uses MOSI, MISO, SCK and SS lines, (Master Out Slave In, Master In Slave Out, Serial Clock and Slave Select respectively).

I2C allows contact with MANY (I2C) devices wired in parallel to Pwr, Gnd, SDA, & SCL, but rather slow data transfer.

SPI allows contact with SOME devices with all slave MOSI to master MISO, all slave MISO to master MOSI, all slave SCK to master SCK, pwr & Gnd, and a slave SS to individual master pin for each slave device. But is a fair bit faster than I2C.

Ie: you trade master pins for speed.

SPI - up to 8 MHz clock with SPI clock divisor at 2. (4 MHz is the default). I2C - 100 KHz and 400 KHz clock standard.
8,000,000/400,000 >= 20x faster, and 80x faster than 100KHz clock.
With good coding, SPI can send out bytes of data using just 17 clocks/byte, example:

SPDR = byteArray[0]; nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;
SPDR = byteArray[1]; nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;
SPDR = byteArray[2]; nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;
SPDR = byteArray[3]; nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;nop;

(maybe spdr? need to look correct syntax. nop previously defined to be an assembler code for no-op.)