Multiple LED's in Model airplane

Hi all you Arduino fanatics. I need serious help. I dont have any electronic knowledge but did get wiser on google. I built a model plane (took me 5 years) - It is extremly detailed. I fitted LED's to the wingtips inside etc. The problem is - I want to keep the amount of wiring to a minimum due to space and to keep the model as original as possible.

In total there will be 2 x red, 1 x green, 10 x white and 2 servos fitted to the model. (that equals alot of wires running inside the plan)

I am running a Arduino Mega - Planning to use external DC adapter (9v 1A as instructed by Arduino Specs)

I have 5 white LED's in the cabin with a forward voltage of 3.3V each.

All the LED's will be steady on (no blinking required)

Can i run all 5 LED's or atleast more than one per pin in order to miminmise the wiring inside the airplane? Or what can I do to run such a setup?

Your help will be appreciated!!!

Can i run all 5 LED’s or at least more than one per pin in order to miminmise the wiring inside the airplane?

Basically no not directly. The Arduino’s output pins should not be run higher than about 30mA, at 40mA damage starts to happen. So unless you run them at lower than 20mA you have to use a transistor to boost the current. Even so each LED has to have its own series resistor.
If you have a higher voltage than 5V you can run several in series like this:-
LEDs.png

If you have only 5V it is best to use just one LED and one resistor but you can still have them in parallel.

All the LED’s will be steady on (no blinking required)

Do you need an Arduino for this?

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!