Multiple Nextion displays

Hi to you all.

I'm in a project where i need to use 3 nextion displays. Can I use the Arduino mega to make this work?
I want to display engine, GPS and weather data on a boat.
thanks for your support.

Sounds possible to me, you will need to connect each to a separate serial port. As the Mega has 3 spare serial ports it should be possible to make it work.

As you are new here and I have no idea how much you have read before posting you might find it helpful to know that support for Nextion on these fora is pretty much as follows:
You can follow the methods I set out in using Nextion displays with Arduino. My methods do not use the Nextion libraries, so while I am happy to offer help on using my methods I cannot offer anything very helpful for any Nextion library.
The original Nextion libraries are full of bugs. There is a link from my tutorial to some improved Nextion libraries created by Ray Livingston, I suggest those might be worth trying if you prefer to use a library.
There's also a separate Easy Nextion Library by Seithan, his methods are different to mine, choose which works best for you.
Beyond that the odd person occasionally offers a bit of help but not much.

You project sounds interesting, good luck.