Multiple Parts to Wire/Program

Hello, I am doing a project for my school. I have to build and program a robot, and I'm using the Arduino Uno. I will be using 5 control relays, 3 motors, 2 solenoids, and 1 Bluetooth module. I would like to know how to program all of it, would it all go into 1 coding sheet? and how would it work? I'm going to control the robot from my phone using a Bluetooth module, the motors and solenoids are going to be connect to the relays, and the relays are going to be connect to the Arduino. I would just like to know how that would all work out.

A coding sheet?
Wow.
Haven’t heard of one of those in nearly forty years!

First, you have to define what you want all the parts to do.

"I would just like to know how that would all work out."

That’s all?

When you run into problems, we examine your work, not tell you how to do things.

You put in the effort.

Design the user interface first. Write the user manual. Then you will know what the Arduino must do. Then just program that.

GrooveFlotilla: A coding sheet? Wow. Haven't heard of one of those in nearly forty years!

First, you have to define what you want all the parts to do.

I still have two pads of IBM 360 assembly coding sheets. Would that help?

Paul

Paul_KD7HB: I still have two pads of IBM 360 assembly coding sheets. Would that help?

Paul

Only if you have box of 5081’s and a 029. Perhaps an 026 if you prefer the feel of round keys ;-)