Multiple sensor PCB?

Hi,
We have an IoT setup at home that monitors lots of stuff and controls many things and it is all working fine on nRF24L01 for the past 3+ years. But, adding Nodes is cumbersome as I have to solder together a Nano, radio, sensors, Level-Shift etc as needed.

I am thinking of re-doing the entire thing with ESP8266/ESP32 boards and I found this board ( NodeMCU Breakout/Carrier/Dev Board Overview - YouTube ) which looks ideal but the NodeMCU board is no longer available from Amazon. I like this guy's approach as he has a spot for soldering in a Level-Shift.

Can anyone suggest a similar version of an ESP-style breakout and where to buy? I'd like to go with the ESP32 for the much improved Mesh Networking, but not critical.

I did quite a lot of searching but suspect I am not using the best search-terms. So, suggestions for those would help as an alternative.

Thanks

The NodeMCU board is being resold by Amazon, they are not the manufacturer. AliExpress and Ebay both have them for under $5.00 as well as many others. I used " NodeMCU board" as my search term. I logged into AliExpress and eBay and used the same term, all returned positive results.

gilshultz:
The NodeMCU board is being resold by Amazon, they are not the manufacturer.
[/quote]

Thanks I am aware of that, but I only buy from Amazon these days.

It is the multiple sensor board I am after and not the NodeMCU. The guy I linked to also made a later version (Kube) but I cannot find any of the boards for sale.

The Kube or an alternative but similar PCB designed for the ESP32, is what I am after.

LazyOperator:
Can anyone suggest a similar version of an ESP-style breakout and where to buy?

Quote from: LazyOperator Sun Nov 15 2020 15:43:41 GMT+0100 (Mitteleuropäische Normalzeit)
Thanks I am aware of that, but I only buy from Amazon these days.

Then I don't understand your question...