multiple sensors on arduino duemilanove

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is a possibility to connect multiple sensors to the same arduino duemilanove board.

I'll try to better explain my problem: I have some sensors like temperature, humidity, light and motion detector which I'd like to interface with the arduino and I would like to display some results on LCD display. The main problem is that I i'm not able to find enough pins to use on the arduino board in order to connect all the sensors I have.

What i can do in order to overcome this situation?

I have to connect these sensors and devices:

I'd like to use one of each item in the list above, but I really don't know how I can do this.

I don't know how frequently I need to read their values; the most important thing it's to be able to read correctly their value if something change: for example, if the temperature rise up or if the zilog epir detect someone.

I'd like to display the actual status on the display in order to read directly what's is happening. So, for example, the message on display change every 10 seconds with the sensors updated values.

Actually, i'm not able to find a correct way in order to connect all these sensors to the arduino duemilanove. Please, can you help me?

So if I am reading this right, you would you be able to connect 12 TAOS Light Sensors to the Duemilanove, right?

So if I am reading this right, you would you be able to connect 12 TAOS Light Sensors to the Duemilanove, right?

12 TAOS sensors, that is new information not on your list?

By themselves, yes. With all the other stuff you listed, not without external component stuff or a Arduino model with more pins like the mega.

Sorry, I am a different person than the guy who started this thread; I should have identified that I am working on a totally different project :-D