My burn boot keep making a error

so i got my first printer an ender 3 and got a bltouch im trying to burn my boot but it won't work it keeps showing this error message.

Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows 10), Board: "Sanguino 1284p, ATmega1284P (16 MHz)"

C:\Users\lol02\Downloads\TH3D_UFW_U1.R2.B3\TH3DUF_R2\Windows Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Users\lol02\Downloads\TH3D_UFW_U1.R2.B3\TH3DUF_R2\Windows Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega1284p -carduino -PCOM1 -b19200 -e -Ulock:w:0x3F:m -Uefuse:w:0xFD:m -Uhfuse:w:0xDE:m -Ulfuse:w:0xFF:m

avrdude: Version 6.3-20171130
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Users\lol02\Downloads\TH3D_UFW_U1.R2.B3\TH3DUF_R2\Windows Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : COM1
Using Programmer : arduino
Overriding Baud Rate : 19200
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\.\COM1": The system cannot find the file specified.

avrdude done. Thank you.

Error while burning bootloader.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

please help

According to the error, there are two errors, one is opening the communication port and the other one is for the bootloader file not found. Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Arduino IDE and check your connections before burning the bootloader. This might fix both the problems.

..Arnav

One thing at the time. First of all you have have the port ready and functional. Check it in the OS device manager whether it exists, driver, access, rights, not blocked by other APVs like antivir.

The duplicate thread started by the OP has been deleted

You can't burn a new bootloader using the old bootloader. You need an ISP device. You can use an Arduino UNO running File->Examples->11.ArduinoISP or you can spend $5 and get a USBasp and 10-pin to 6-pin ICSP adapter from eBay.