My code uses 85% of Program storage space, should I be worried?

I have an arduino code that does tons of stuff. The final code uses 85 percent program storage space and 60 percent dynamic memory. My focus here though is the storage memory. Do you see my program misbehaving in the long run because of these. How does storage space affect program stability.

You can use all of progmem if you need to. RAM utilization is where you need to be cautious.

olaideagbolade: The final code uses 85 percent program storage space and 60 percent dynamic memory. My focus here though is the storage memory. Do you see my program misbehaving in the long run because of these. How does storage space affect program stability.

Available storage space does not normally have any affect on program 'stability'.

Did you forget to tell the forum which Arduino you are using ?

Oh my bad @srnt, I'm using Arduino nano clone

As the others said you can use as much flash memory as you like.

For commercial products engineers try to use the device with the smallest flash memory possible because they will be cheaper. Saving even a few cents can make the company some extra money if the volumes are high. If the code size is slightly larger than the next smallest device they could use, companies often ask their engineers to optimize the code to fit into the smaller device.

Some companies will request their engineers to leave a few percent free flash memory for critical bug fixing.

With 85 percent filled flash memory your boss might ask you to implement one little extra feature to keep marketing happy. :)