my first servo run isnt working :S

I was using these servos just fine......my projects were working....I stopped using them n the microcontroller for 6 months....I reformated, downloaded new software...hooked the servo n battery n microcontroller and gave it a test run...there seems to be something wrong with the signal pin...once the code is compiled nothing at all happens...when i remove one wire of battery out the servo does move clock wise...so i know the power is working....only problem here is that the signal wire or input has some kind of issue....any ideas?

EDIT: i had this problem in beginning too, forgot how i solved it....but anywho...What happens is 1 servo works at a time :S if i take the working servo thats currently working and put the other servo\s signal wire into its pin that 1 will work....its not the pin....when i change pins to completly different pins the other servo will work while 1 wont.....

OVERAL the problem is 1 servo works at a time cant figure out why :S

If you are sure that the sketch you are running is exactly the same as the one that worked before then its probably wiring or power. If you think the sketch could be the problem then post the code so we can have a look.

im running the normal servo code…problem is 1 servo works at a time so i cant figure out whats wrong…code im running is this:

#include <Servo.h>
Servo servo1;
Servo servo2;
void setup() {
pinMode(1,OUTPUT);
servo1.attach(14); //analog pin 0, servo1.setMaximumPulse(2000), servo1.setMinimumPulse(700)
servo2.attach(15);

}

void loop() {

servo1.write(2000); // max one direction
delay(3000); // more or less 3 second delay
servo1.write(1000); // max in opposite direction
delay(3000);
servo2.write(2000); // max one direction
servo2.write(1000); // max in opposite direction
delay(3000);
}

problem is 1 servo works at a time so i cant figure out whats wrong....code im running is this:

If you want them to move at the same time you have to command them at the same time, not after a delay.

Try:

void loop() { 

servo1.write(2000); // max one direction
servo2.write(2000); // max one direction
servo1.write(1000); // max in opposite direction
servo2.write(1000); // max in opposite direction
delay(3000);
}

Lefty

i think it was the code, i didnt have it proper before so i fixed it up its workin