My GPS not work indoor

Hi

Im work in project and I need the GPS indoor

I use NEO-M8N GPS

It's work out of my house and sometime inside my house but the problem it isn't work in my collage

So Do you have suggestions for me؟

Take it outdoors - somewhere you can see the sky. GPS doesn't work (reliably) indoors.

Connect the GPS to an external antenna with a long cable and put the antenna outside.

think u guys but my project it's Follow the worker inside the building so I cant put the antenna out

Then your project won’t work. Think of something else.

Yes, the GPS satellite signals are pretty weak and don't take kindly to being bounced around in a metal box. Reinforced concrete floors in a building will block them. Wood/plasterboard/tiles are pretty transparent to RF so a house can be fairly transparent by comparison (unless its raining). Some receivers are better than others and some use more than of the signals from the satellite I think.

In particular in a poor signal area initial acquisition of the signal may fail, even though once locked it could be maintained in the same environment pretty well.

Wx_3: think u guys but my project it's Follow the worker inside the building so I cant put the antenna out

I hope you also realise the futility of using an outside antenna and then walking around connected to a wire when it comes to figuring out where you are inside the building.

Indoor positioning is a hard problem, the most likely technology to succeed will be UWB time-of-flight, which seems to be here, but not cheap yet. Google "UWB triangulation."

It depends what accuracy you require. If you only need to know what room the worker is in, then you can use RFID or maybe even just a light beam sensor on the doorway.