My high school has been banned

Hello,

I'm currently working in a French high school, La Martinière Monplaisir, and one of my student sent an inappropriate message to your forum from one of our computers, and has been banned on this computer. Now, all of our computers are banned. The problem is that we use your forum everyday because we use a lot of Arduino Cards for our projects. Thereby, I'd like to know if it is possible to disable this I.P ban? A sanction has already been applied to the student. Thank you for your comprehension.

Here is the website of the high school : http://www.lamartinieremonplaisir.org/

The only method available to block the entire school is to block by IP address which is currently 81.88.48.95 (for the web host computer). There is a block before that address (81.17.31.249) and after (82.8.91.68).

You need to provide details. The exact error message and troublesome student's moniker would be a good place to start. If you are concerned about privacy send the information to me via Personal Message.

Have another go.

Can we get some feedback here?

Anything?

Closed.

AWOL:
Closed.

With the address ban back in place, I hope.

Well, the ban might have done the school some good. The students would have had to solve their own problems and write their own code instead of getting it all effort free here. :)