My Stepper motor stopped working.

Good Morning

I use Easy Driver to move the stepper motor. It was working normally, but from one day to the next, it stopped working out of nowhere. I bought another Easy Driver thinking this might be the problem, but it did not work. I have tested all the electronics and they are working perfectly. I will attach my code and if you can give me any idea about the problem it will help me a lot.

Thank you

What about stepper coils, have you checked they have not gone open circuit with a meter?

I tested 2 step motors and they have the same operation, I do not think the problem is in the motor.

Hi, Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

What are you using for a power supply.

Do you have a DMM to measure some voltages?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

Also, post a link to the datasheet for the stepper motor you are using.

...R Stepper Motor Basics Simple Stepper Code

The circuit and the source I use are in the attachment.

Before, with this same circuit it worked perfectly, but the measured amperage in the source decreases in a significant amount (from 0.21 to 0.13). I already tested all the wires and they are working, I do not know what could have happened.

I use a 5-wire stepper motor and an Easy Driver.

Thank you,

Lucas

Do you mean this attachment?
766d8ce97282f9a325ef74ff19040813170ea51e.png

Don’t post code as an image. That makes it impossible for us to copy the code to our own IDE and test things.
Post it as text, using the code tags as noted in the ‘how to use this forum’ sticky post at the top of this forum.

And I do not see any circuit diagram in your attachment.

I use a 5-wire stepper motor and an Easy Driver.

This is not a datasheet. There are a lot of 5 wire motors. Shall we guess? (hint, no)
Where did you buy it? Go look for links there to the datasheet for the motor.
And a link to the driver.

And tell us about your power supply.