I have this TFT display
and I have a
CTE TFT LCD/SD Shield for Arduino Due
I use the UTFT library by Henning Karlsen
I have earlier have the demo project UTFT_Demo_800*400 working but now it's not possible to make it work again.
I do remember that I had to change the declaration of myGLCD.
When I opened the project this line was
UTFT myGLCD(CTE70, 38, 39, 40, 41);
and I think I remember that this was the working code. I have tried other suggested code alternative here. But now the display remains black and dark. This was the case if using incorrect declaration of myGLCD bur now it seems also be the case when using the correct code.
I have edited the file hardware/arm/HW_ARM_defines.h so that CTE_DUE_SHIELD is defined