My Yun probably broken

Hello friends; i've bought my yun couple weeks ago and have been working on it but yesterday after the last skecth uploaded, my yun doesnt react. I can not connect the yun by wi-fi,usb nor ethernet which means the yun is complately useless and unattainable.

Is there any advice or my yun is dead :frowning: ? Thank you very much already for Helps!

What happens when you unplug everything but power?
What do you see in what order happening?
If that seems ok, Check if your Yun is not working as an Access Point, so verify you cannot detect any "Arduino - xxx" WiFi network.

Please come back with your answers, and I'll try to help you ...

Actually the weirdest thing is nothing happening, unplugged everything except power but only ON led active normally USB led must be active as well.Probably i've done something wrong with my last skecth.If i can connect my yun somehow i'll fix it but i can't.Here is my last sketch

#include <Bridge.h>
#include <YunClient.h>
#include <YunServer.h>

YunServer server;

void setup() {

Bridge.begin();
  Serial.begin(4800);

}

void loop() {
  if (Serial.available() > 0) {
    int inByte = Serial.read();
¬† ¬† Serial.print("HaberleŇüme Var");
  Serial.println(inByte, DEC);
}
 else Serial.print("HaberleŇüme Yok");

}

Does the IDE see the Yun on the USB connection?

If so, upload the YunSerialTerminal sketch through USB, open the serial monitor and press the Yun Reset button. What do you see in the serial montitor?

Actually it sees Yun but i can't upload YunSerialTerminal because at the end of the Upload it stucks and dont process anymore.

Please activate the verbose upload process and post here the output of the IDE when you try to upload.

To activate it go to File->Preferences

Angelo9999:
Please activate the verbose upload process and post here the output of the IDE when you try to upload.

To activate it go to File->Preferences

Sketch uses 10.742 bytes (37%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28.672 bytes.
Global variables use 480 bytes (18%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2.080 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2.560 bytes.
Port √ľzerinde 1200bps a√ß/kapa yapńĪlarak yeniden baŇülatńĪlmaya zorlanńĪyorCOM1
PORTS {COM1, } / {COM1, } => {}
Uploading using selected port: COM1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -CC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -PCOM1 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\Onur35\AppData\Local\Temp\build111486455095077958.tmp/uzaktan_okuma.cpp.hex:i 

avrdude: Version 6.0.1, compiled on Apr  3 2014 at 23:12:16
         Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
         Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port                    : COM1
         Using Programmer              : avr109
         Overriding Baud Rate          : 57600
         AVR Part                      : ATmega32U4
         Chip Erase delay              : 9000 us
         PAGEL                         : PD7
         BS2                           : PA0
         RESET disposition             : dedicated
         RETRY pulse                   : SCK
         serial program mode           : yes
         parallel program mode         : yes
         Timeout                       : 200
         StabDelay                     : 100
         CmdexeDelay                   : 25
         SyncLoops                     : 32
         ByteDelay                     : 0
         PollIndex                     : 3
         PollValue                     : 0x53
         Memory Detail                 :

Block Poll               Page                       Polled
           Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
           ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
           eeprom        65    20     4    0 no       1024    4      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           Memory Type Mode Delay Size  Indx Paged  Size   Size #Pages MinW  MaxW   ReadBack
           ----------- ---- ----- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ------ ----- ----- ---------
           flash         65     6   128    0 yes     32768  128    256  4500  4500 0x00 0x00
           lfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           hfuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           efuse          0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           lock           0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0  9000  9000 0x00 0x00
           calibration    0     0     0    0 no          1    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00
           signature      0     0     0    0 no          3    0      0     0     0 0x00 0x00

Programmer Type : butterfly
         Description     : Atmel AppNote AVR109 Boot Loader

Connecting to programmer: .avrdude: Send: . [1b] 
avrdude: Send: S [53] 
avrdude: ser_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: butterfly_recv(): programmer is not responding
DonanńĪma y√ľklenirken sorun oluŇütu. ńįlgili linke g√∂z atńĪnńĪz http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload

Try to program it via WiFi. Does it work?

No, it doesnt work, i can't even find/see the Yuns' wi-fi hotspot

Does the Linux side boot? The USB led should turn on after the boot process.

Angelo9999:
Does the Linux side boot? The USB led should turn on after the boot process.

No the linux side doesnt boot. I cant see the usb led turned on after the issue.

Try to upload the blink example through the USB cable. When this appears in the IDE, reset the 32u4 with the apposite button