MySerial questions. HELP!

Hi! I've 2 arduinos (nano and Leonardo). I want to SEND a value from the Nano to the Leonardo using mySerial port. The value goes from 0 to 127127. How can I do it? I've initialized all the mySerial pins and all the stuff related to the initialization of mySerial and variables. I want only the method to do this. Which functions are used? Explain it to me please!!!! Thank you.

I want to SEND a value from the Nano to the Leonardo using mySerial port.

Neither Arduino has, as shipped, a mySerial port. The mySerial you are hand-waving about MIGHT be an instance of SoftwareSerial that you have defined in the code you didn't post.

The value goes from 0 to 127127.

What value?

How can I do it?

With the proper code.

I've initialized all the mySerial pins and all the stuff related to the initialization of mySerial and variables.

I guess we'll have to take your word for that.

Which functions are used?

None. Serial communication is done using methods, of the HardwareSerial or SoftwareSerial class. print(), println(), write(), read(), and available() are interesting methods to use, on one end or the other.

@margarmes, if you want help you must post your code so we can see what you are talking about.

And please use the code button </> so your code looks like this and is easy to copy to a text editor

…R