Mysql connector library - Sha1.h not working - Or other mysql libraries arduino?

I downloaded this libary: MySQL Connector/Arduino in Launchpad
mysql_connector_arduino-1.0.4ga

And tryed example from it. But then it gives this error:

Arduino: 1.6.4
mysql_connector_basic.ino:3:18: fatal error: sha1.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I m not very good using c++ so is it possible that someone check is this problem easy to fix? Or why it gives this error?

Is there any other mysql libraries for arduino?

I downloaded this libary

Where did you put it?

AWOL:
Where did you put it?

I used "Include library". Also tryed put both folders to arduino libraries folder.

I looked at your URL (since it is NOT a link, I had to do more work than I should have needed to), and it is not a valid URL.

Seems that those downloads were not working right. But you can download better and newer version from Sketch-Include Library - Manage libraries. Then find “mysql” (same author). Some examples not have spi.h. So need include it #include <spi.h>.

Have to check later how it works.

I got other problem. It compiles a insert method right but after I try to connect xampp-local server it not going any further. There will be only serial message: "Connecting...". It stops just when trying this connection-method.

if(conn.connect(server_addr,3306,user,password){
}

This seems giving error.

void MYSQL_Packet::send_authentication_packet(char *user, char *password){
}

I'm forwarding sql-query right to xampp localhost? Can it be also problem? Normally you make folder to htdocs and then using those sql-queries from it?

You would be have a far easier time if you wrote some PHP scripts that did the actual work of talking to the database, and simply had the Arduino make a GET request to execute the script.

That way, you could do ALL the debugging on the PC.

PaulS:
You would be have a far easier time if you wrote some PHP scripts that did the actual work of talking to the database, and simply had the Arduino make a GET request to execute the script.

That way, you could do ALL the debugging on the PC.

Yeah. I will try that if I m not get this working.

I can admit that this mysql-connector works fine (if U download it from arduino using manage-libraries + you need remember add <SPI.h>). The problem was that I didnt have right permissions for mysql-connection (even I thought so).

Here you can read more information about same problem.