Name of this sensor?

Hi. I own this sensor for Arduino but do not know what it's called. I would like to program it.
Thanks to all.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

That is a humidity sensor, it might have a digital interface.
I think I see a resistive sensor, so it could be a cheap one, like the DHT11. But after searching for pictures of open DHT11 and DHT22 it doesn't seem to be the same.

Sorry, I could not find that one (yet).