Nano 33 sense

Hi,

I just purchased a Nano 33 Sense. I am trying to set up the device, but the site says it couldn't find any board. My board has a solid, stable green light and a flashing orange light. Could someone please help me!

Hi @Xman27x. Are you using Arduino IoT Cloud? The Nano 33 Sense is not supported for use with Arduino IoT Cloud.

Me to. Green LED ON and Yellow LED slow flash. But nobody home. All it states is "We can not find any board" Not using IoT cloud that I know of. Changed cords and tried plugin in to computer direct instead of USB hub. Reset computer, and also checked that the device manager can see the connection. It is on COMM 11 and nothing Can someone give me a hand please. Thank you

Same deal here unfortunately :frowning:

Hi everyone. I'm sorry you're having troubles with your Nano 33 BLE Sense and the Arduino Web Editor.

I'm having a little trouble understanding the problem. Would you mind posting a screenshot of the error message? If you click the "Reply" button here, you'll see an "Attachments and other settings" link that will allow you to attach an image.