Nano + ESP-01S

Hello guys,
can I ask you to help me with Nano + ESP-01S.
I did program my ESP-01S module, whit Programmer Adapter UART and it is work just fine. When i start my ESP-01S in normal model (not in programming mode) it is connect with no problems to my router. So far so good. Now I want to hook to my Nano, but can't find right tutorial for that. How to connect. I not need to reprogram or configure , obviously because wifi module is programmed to connect already. I need to communicate from my Nano (send and receive data). Can I ask you to give me right link/tutorial how to do this (wiring and coding)?
Thank you in advance.

What do you mean you programmed your ESP-01S module?
ESP-01 modules come pre-programmed with AT firmware.

You are correct. It is with AT commands.
What I did is to setup connections to my router using AT commands. So when is power off/on my ESP it is connect to the router using my SSID and pass router. In other words connections of my ESP to my router is done. Now I need to learn how to wire and power on this ESP to my Nano and send/receive data.

I would suggest reading WiFiEsp - Yet Another Arduino Blog .

You will need a more robust power supply for your ESP-01 module.

ieee488:
I would suggest reading WiFiEsp - Yet Another Arduino Blog .

You will need a more robust power supply for your ESP-01 module.

You are absolutely correct. This was exactly my problem and that's why I ask for. When I use Uno there is enough power, but when I use Nano to minimize size of the project , power is not enough. So need wiring diagram/tutorial with external power.