NanoV3.0 & RFnano error

I also posted this on reddit under r/Arduino with little/no help...

Hello all. To preface this, I have had the Arduino Nano v3.0 for several weeks now. Then THIS happened...

Running win10...
I recently purchased some RFnano's. For those unfamiliar, the "RF-Nano-Board integrates an NRF24L01+ module with Arduino nano v3.0 board" (quoted from sales website). I had the v3.0 nano board driver installed (although I believe it MAY have been CH340SER.inf for some reason instead of what's detailed below) and was able to upload code to it, la dee da, everything was fine. Code was able to be uploaded to the board.

Then, the trouble started...

I plug the RFnano in and install the CH341SER.inf file a window pops up and says 'the drive is successfully Pre-installed in advance', which would make sense because I had to do the same thing for the REGULAR nano version. Sad to say, but at this point, only my r3 UNO is recognized by the computer at this point. There is no activity in the computer's Device Manager when I plug in and unplug the various rf-nano and NanoV3.0 boards under the 'COM & LPT Ports' now. Hmmm...

Is there a way that I can allow BOTH types of nano boards to be recognized by the computer and be able to upload code to them determining which type of code goes to which board (obviously code utilizing the RF would not work on the v3.0)? Are you not allowed to have both types of nano's drivers installed on one machine? How can I uninstall the CH341SER.inf file with all this going on? When I click uninstall in the CH340_341.EXE wizard, it says 'no device found' when it is plugged in.

Any other information you need, please do not hesitate to ask. I will respond as promptly and as descriptively as I can. I will be fiddling around with it on and off in the meantime...

Thanks in advance for the help.

Clone nanos often use the CH340/341 and the official driver (listed further down) covers them.
From experience they work well. Maybe it is another issue covered by the common items below ?

Please READ THIS POST to help you get the best out of the forum.

SIMPLE TROUBLESHOOTING.

These steps may also save you some unnecessary time and effort in the forum.

COMMON ISSUES

• Check you have a COMMON GROUND where required.

• Where possible use USB 2.0 ports or a USB 2.0 POWERED HUB to rule out USB 3.0 issues.

• Try other computers where possible.

• Try other USB leads where possible.

• You may not have the correct driver installed. CH340/341 or CP2102

• There may be a problem with the board check your wiring first.

• Remove any items connected to pins 0 and 1.
    COMPUTER RELATED

• Ensure you turn off any additional security / antivirus just to test.

• There may be a problem with the PC try RESTARTING it.

• You may be selecting the wrong COM port.

• Avoid cloud/network based installations where possible OR ensure your Network/Cloud software is RUNNING.

• Clear your browsers CACHE.

• Close the IDE before using any other serial programs.

• Preferably install IDE’s as ADMINISTRATOR or your OS equivalent
    Performing the above actions may help resolve your problem without further help.

Bob.