Need Advice on powering 17 servos MG996R

Hi guys

I am totally newbie when it comes to general electronics hence why I have seek support from here.

I am building a Robot , Humanoid to be exact:

Using MG 996R 6V servos , times that by 17 = 102 Volt that I would require to power my Humanoid.

my logic from programming states something is not Wright here as you surely don't need a 102V battery pack. my own house supply 240v. Any help / links would be very much appreciated

Using MG 996R 6V servos , times that by 17 = 102 Volt

No it is not. Using 17 servos at 6V per servo will take 6V, you wire them in parallel across a 6V supply. It is the current that adds up. How much current is each servo going to take, that is what you have to supply at 6V.

https://skippy.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/MG996R_Tower-Pro.pdf

I'd look at RC LiPo batteries. Lightweight, powerful, and cheap if you buy them from China. Just be sure to charge them properly and employ a low voltage cutoff (LVC) of some type to prevent over discharge. If your robot is only running those servos you probably don't need anything more than a 20C battery.

You may also look in to "HV" type servos, which are designed to be run directly from a 2 cell LiPo with no regulator.

Thank you for your advised