Need advice / suggestion about PIR sensor detector

Hello world,

I need your suggestion / advice (help) to complete my first project with Arduino as a beginner. I’ve created a human detector with PIR sensor and works perfectly. After detecting movement the LED turning on for a few seconds; now what I want to do is the following: After detection the detector must send signal from A point to B via some signal receptor of WIFI but no cable. Could you suggest me please, what can I use to do that?

Many thanks in advance.

Arsen: Hello world,

I need your suggestion / advice (help) to complete my first project with Arduino as a beginner. I’ve created a human detector with PIR sensor and works perfectly. After detecting movement the LED turning on for a few seconds; now what I want to do is the following: After detection the detector must send signal from A point to B via some signal receptor of WIFI but no cable. Could you suggest me please, what can I use to do that?

Many thanks in advance.

you can do wireless without wifi MUCH cheaper

google this: NRF24L01

BulldogLowell:

Arsen: Hello world,

Many thanks in advance.

you can do wireless without wifi MUCH cheaper

google this: NRF24L01

Many thanks for your reply. I bought one and now searching for an example how to use.

I bought one

Just one ? What will it be communicating with ?

UKHeliBob:

I bought one

Just one ? What will it be communicating with ?

Sorry, I mean complete component, emisor and receiver ))) now i need another Arduino UNO for signal receiver.

Many thanks for your reply.