Need arduino programmer for commercial application

We are a company in the Amusement business (Arcade). We are developing a new machine and we need a programmer for an Arduino board. I would like to find someone in the region of Montreal.
The arduino will interface with 3 motors, an LCD panel, some relays, an MP3 sound interface and a tilt sensor.

It’s a project that can be probably done part time in a few weeks. If you are interested please e-mail me at David@adrenalineamusements.com and I will be able to give you more details.

we need a programmer for an Arduino board

In-circuit or serial?

serial

Hey, AWOL. Give David his leg back, OK, so he can get out of here.

serial as in 9 pin ±12v pc serial? you can make ttl to rs232 converters out of different things, ie transistors (slow), or a hex converter and some step down circuity (ie the modern device p3 /p4), or out of a maxium max232 chip

if you want usb you can snag usb cables that have FTDI serial converter chips made in

both would plug into a header quite easily without having to dedicate extra hardware to each unit

I’ll side with paul…

I take it you’re looking for a coder? (ie: the people that are generally refered to as programmers, we’re not machines yaknow ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: )

sorry for the confusion… yes it’s a coder that I need.
I need someone to develop an application on an arduino board.

Give David his leg back

I wasn’t taking it, just pulling it ;D

I wasn’t taking it, just pulling it

Yeah, but apparently it came off. ::slight_smile: