Need Assistance Please

I’ve bought and completed a Sainsmart Balance Robot and I’m having trouble uploading the Sainsmart supplied code for the robot’s UNO board. I had no trouble with uploading the code for the Remote Control UNO board. The error message I get is: “Error Compiling” balancing_robot.in0:6:20: error: I2Cdev.h No such file or directory.
Could someone please advise or point me to a resource?
Thank you!
Bill

Most likely the I2C library is not installed properly or the folder is misnamed.

There are complaints about sainsmart thingies here on a regular basis. Do they offer a help desk / forum ...?

Thanks, Sainsmart does say that they support their products but they are currently observing a national holiday.

I've seen a video of this robot working so there has to be a functioning sketch.

If anyone has a functional sketch please share.

Thanks! Bill

Sorry . . . . What on e. . . is Ne?

Thanks

Hi, I don't know what happened. It should read "Need Assistance Please" in the subject line and only reads "Ne". I've modified to correct the subject line.

Thanks!

Hi, I don't know what happened. It should read "Need Assistance Please" in the subject line and only reads "Ne". I've modified to correct the subject line.

:sweat_smile:

It looks like Sainsmart forgot to include the i2cdev.h file in their download.

You can get it here: GitHub - jrowberg/i2cdevlib: I2C device library collection for AVR/Arduino or other C++-based MCUs

Copy the contents of the Arduino → i2cdev folder into your balancing_robot folder and it will compile just fine.