Need Assistant to run two loop simultaneously

Hi Everyone.

I have to do LED Chaser with Multiple effect. i wrote code for same with helping of other examples which is available on google. chaser working perfectly fine when its running single animation. but i want to run 2 different animation at same time for LED 1 to 6 and 7 to 24, its not going to work. each animation is run after first is finished. is it possible to run two different loop at same time.? if possible then how?

Thank You…

i have attached code…

Query Programm.txt (1.33 KB)

brohan84: Hi Everyone.

I have to do LED Chaser with Multiple effect. i wrote code for same with helping of other examples which is available on google. chaser working perfectly fine when its running single animation. but i want to run 2 different animation at same time for LED 1 to 6 and 7 to 24, its not going to work. each animation is run after first is finished. is it possible to run two different loop at same time.? if possible then how?

Thank You..

i have attached code..

The 2 for loops don't have to be simultaneous, you can use two different for loops one after the other that one of them runs from 1 to 6 and the other from 7 to 24. If the for loops are used to set the the LEDs on/off the time interval between each activation/deactivation of LED will be negligible and you won't even notice it.

It's done all the time. Do a bit of research and you'll find many references about doing things at the same time. Try this to start.