NEED CODE HELP PLZ ASAP

Hi guys i planning project A SAFE i need program that including parallel LCD 16X2, Keyboard 4X4, Servo, LM386&SPEAKER.
the program recives PASSWORD for the keyboard and if its the correct password the sade unlocked and if not the safe reamines locked and alarn sound apears.
(by the way im using analog pins for the LCD

PLZ HELP I HAVE TO DO THIS PROJECT FOR MY SCHOOL ASAP.

When's the assignment due and how much are you paying?
Not that it matters. We don't do your homework here.

Pete

TILL NEXT WEEK
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT IM GETTING HELP HERE IS WITH PAYING? NOT ANY GOOD GESTURE

Well, you did post in the Gigs & Collaboration section, which is generally for folks seeking paid support.
You can try Project Guidance instead, but folks there will only offer to help you fix things up in a project that you are building & coding, and not do all the work for you.
What have you done so far? Have you tried any coding at all, downloaded and tried anything simple like the Keypad.h library from the Playground as a starting point? This is not a project that can be completed in 1 week over the internet, your collaborater will need a set of hardware to check things out as the project progresses.

And turn your Caps Lock off, that is just rude.

ArduMate:
TILL NEXT WEEK
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT IM GETTING HELP HERE IS WITH PAYING? NOT ANY GOOD GESTURE

Shouting at us is not a good gesture either.

People would be willing to help if they saw some evidence of effort on your part (like code and your observations of what happened when you ran it), but so far we've seen nothing.

If you went to visit a doctor, would you want to visit one who paid other people to do his assignments in school?

If your car had a computer in it, would you want that computer programmed by someone who paid people to do his assignments in school?

If your bank account was managed by a computer, would you want that computer programmed by someone who paid people to do his assignments in school?

Funny thing is - I like to do peoples assignments for them, because it helps cheapen the value of having a qualification. But in your case: it's just not possible. You know so little about what you are doing that you can't even frame a request for help usefully.

And you need this in a week?

Look - here's some advice. You won't be able to write the whole thing - that's a given. So write part of the sketch. Just write a bit that displays the text 'enter code: ' on the lcd. If you can make that go by next week, great! Write a bit that reads the keyboard - even if it doesn't do anything with what it reads. Just put some aterisks on the LCD. If you can make that go by next week, great! Write a bit that opens the safe, without any sort of checking.

You'll get partial credit for at least having a bash at it. You'll get nothing for freaking out and not even trying. Heck just write something that opens the safe if they type '1' on the keypad and closes it if they type '2'. At least it's something.

You had multiple people offering to help you 2 weeks ago when you first posted this(http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=435814). You should have gotten working on it back then, you probably would have had enough time to learn a lot and make a nice project without too much stress.

Please don’t cross-post!!! By spreading the discussion of your project across 3 different threads you are just wasting our time and making it less likely that you will get useful help.

When I was growing up I couldn't get enough of writing programs -- even if it was in BASIC on a RadioShack TRS-80.

I can't imagine anyone going into this field without that same passion...

patduino:
When I was growing up I couldn't get enough of writing programs -- even if it was in BASIC on a RadioShack TRS-80.

When I was a barefoot kid - maybe about 10-ish - I snuck into Tandy after school, being careful not to do it every day, and programmed. Of course, when I say "snuck", I'm sure the staff knew exactly what was going on. But they left me to it. Long, long time ago, now.

it's been a fortnight - I wonder if this cheat failed his course?