Need Direction to.... control 5 'coin size' vibrators (sequence, amplitude)

Thanks in advance. I would like to learn how to control a set of 5 small vibrators. I am new to Arduino and expect a significant learning curve. My hope is that someone can outline a sequence of steps and education that will lead to my goal. The control features are fairly basic, each vibrator needs it's own setting for amplitude, frequency, 'pulse', and on/off. Plus, if possible, a sequencer for the whole set. My primary interest is in frequencies between 0 and 500 Hz, if such hardware exists.

I really appreciate your time and expertise. Thank you.

Are your "small vibrators" just DC motors with off-center weights? That would make it near impossible to separately control both the frequency and magnitude of vibration. Can you point to a specification for your devices?

larry_beck:
each vibrator needs it's own setting for amplitude, frequency, 'pulse', and on/off. Plus, if possible, a sequencer for the whole set.

Are the parameters for vibrator #1 fixed or will they vary?

What's the application?

Vibras are typically either eccentric rotating mass (ERM - a simple DC motor with an unbalanced shaft) or linear resonant mass (LRM - a lump on a voice coil).

Which one do you have?