need guidance about file transfer in sdcard with nodemcu( upload & download)

hi
I have a collegiate project.
i must transfer files (any files in sdcard) in wifi network .
i research about ftp server But there was no result.
thnks <3 :slight_smile:

smr:
hi
I have a collegiate project.
i must transfer files (any files in sdcard) in wifi network .
i research about ftp server But there was no result.
thnks <3 :slight_smile:

Pathetic.

1/10 please try a lot harder

Yours,
TonyWilk

P.S. A google search for “arduino ftp server” gives “About 272,000 results”

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I laughed so much, it was interesting .
professor !!:expressionless: i saw all of them
if u can help ... help !
more details :
board : nodemcu v1

So... what's wrong with those examples? Why doesn't it work for you? What did you actually try, if anything?

they almost work on arduino dou and wifi shields , and i have a nodemcu and a sd card module
there was a ftpserver library for nodemcu that just work on spiffs memory :slight_smile: (if u add sd.h and spi.h libs in thats project u receive error (ftpserver lib and sd.h not compatible even in empty project) )
other examples not compatible with this board :confused:
any questions? :expressionless:

Yes. Still nothing tangible to go by. No partially working code (why don't you start with getting it working with SPIFFS? That can give you up to 3 MB of file storage already - tha's quite a bit of data). No links to libraries. No actual error messages.

There are for sure multiple ftp server libs and sd libs out there. I can't imagine you're the first to try anything like this, there must be working examples out there.

wvmarle:
Yes. Still nothing tangible to go by. No partially working code (why don't you start with getting it working with SPIFFS? That can give you up to 3 MB of file storage already - tha's quite a bit of data). No links to libraries. No actual error messages.

There are for sure multiple ftp server libs and sd libs out there. I can't imagine you're the first to try anything like this, there must be working examples out there.

I know about this memory. I want more than this .
If I wanted to use this memory I did not come here!!!!!
and if u have a nodemcu u can test that examples on nodemcu :))

Even though I have a number of those NodeMCUs, and a MicroSD card adapter or two, I'm not about to try and build your project. Why should I? It's not my project, and I'm not getting paid for it.

I just mention it as a way to start your project, get the ftp working for starters, and after that find an SD library that is compatible with your ftp library.

wvmarle:
Even though I have a number of those NodeMCUs, and a MicroSD card adapter or two, I'm not about to try and build your project. Why should I? It's not my project, and I'm not getting paid for it.

I just mention it as a way to start your project, get the ftp working for starters, and after that find an SD library that is compatible with your ftp library.

I did not ask you to build the project.I said if you have this board , u can test libs , then u get my result .
i come here to get help
u just talking and Waste my time.
even in google u can search and see who can run ftp in nodemcu ? answer : noone
if u cant help , dont post in here pls .

If you can provide actual code you tried & actual libs you tried & actual error messages you got then I might be interested to try and figure out what's going on.

If you don't do your homework, and don't bother to show what you got, you're just talking and wasting our time.

OTOH if you're willing to pay for the work, I'd be more than happy to give a hand and get this working from scratch. I don't see any obvious technical reasons why it could not work.

wvmarle:
If you can provide actual code you tried & actual libs you tried & actual error messages you got then I might be interested to try and figure out what's going on.

If you don't do your homework, and don't bother to show what you got, you're just talking and wasting our time.

OTOH if you're willing to pay for the work, I'd be more than happy to give a hand and get this working from scratch. I don't see any obvious technical reasons why it could not work.

ok i send them to this topic
And even if I had this money, I did not pay anyone to do this project .