Need guidance with OLED display

I have this little problem, I have compiled a code with 9250MPU to display X,Y,Z angles on both the serial monitor and OLED screen. The problem is that the display shows X<Y<Z readings in a single Row , I would like to see them in 2 columns something like- X-23
Y-21
Z-25
I am using u8glib.h as the library. I have tried draw command but some how am unable to get it. can somebody help. I am not very proficient with coding and am just a beginner.Here I am attaching the the code as it exceeds the word limit for the forum.

sketch_may12fullanglemodifiedoled.ino (9.29 KB)

I have this little problem, I have compiled a code with 9250MPU to display X,Y,Z angles on both the serial monitor and OLED screen. The problem is that the display shows X<Y<Z readings in a single Row , I would like to see them in 2 columns something like- X-23
Y-21
Z-25
I am using u8glib.h as the library. I have tried draw command but some how am unable to get it. can somebody help. I am not very proficient with coding and am just a beginner.Here I am attaching the the code as it exceeds the word limit for the forum.

Here is the u8glib reference manual. See setPrintPos (kind of like setCursor for a character LCD).

@inquisitive, do not cross-post. Other thread removed.

@inquisitive, stop cross-posting. Threads merged.

I am really sorry. won't happen again.

Thanks ground Fungus. It worked. thanks.