need help argent plz problem with upload hex file

hello every body
i cant upload a hex file to my arduino uno v3 at all with xloader it gives me 0 bytes uploaded
its a hex file for a small cnc with 3 dvd rom and this is my first project
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

xloader is not an Arduino 'program', so your help with that on this forum will probably be limited.

Does xloader show you any errors?

no only 0 bytes uploaded

Cap.JPG

Cap.JPG

What you can do.

Enable verbose output during upload and disable verbose output during compilation under file -> preferences in the IDE.
2)
Upload e.g. blink. You will see a line with the avrdude command.
3)
Copy that to an editor and change the path for the hex to point to your hex file
4)
Copy from editor to command prompt and run

I'm not behind a PC so can't show

can i contact with you via whats app or facebook?

No, sorry.

What's the problem?

Is 115200 bits per second the correct rate?

You will see the line that I mentioned after the reporting of the memory usage; below for my Windows system

Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
C:\Users\sterretje\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude -CC:\Users\sterretje\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -carduino -PCOM5 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:C:\Users\sterretje\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_998659/sketch_nov21a.ino.hex:i 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

The part above +---...---+ is what you need to replace with the path to your hex file; you have to scroll all the way to the right.

i didnt have that folder
packages\arduino\tools\avrdude\6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude

Cap1.JPG

Cap1.JPG

It looks like you're looking in the wrong place.
Have another careful look at reply #7

thx so mush but u were offline
i am new in all of this and really didnt understand i wanna to understand and learn so i need help

Read reply #3 again. You need to find the line with the avrdude command in your output; the one that I showed in reply #7 is for my Windows PC.