Need help connecting lots of switches for simulator

Hi, I`m buidling a truck simulator and need help!

I have allot of switches that need to be connected to an Arduino Micro (HID) so it can translate a push to my ETS2 simultator. I also need ETS2 to sync with the position of the switches in a later step (when lighswitch =ON, then tell ETS2 "Light is on" etc.).

Here are my switches:

Here is what it does:

Light Switch ON/OFF:

When OFF:
PIN 1 connected to: none
PIN 2 connected to: none
PIN 3 connected to: 3, 4, 5 (0.2 ohm 3-4)
PIN 4 connected to: 3, 4, 5 (0.2 ohm 3-4)
PIN 5 connected to: 3, 4, 5 (0.2 ohm 3-4)
PIN 6 connected to: none

When ON:
PIN 1 connected to: 1, 3, 5, 6 (0.2 ohm 1-3) (0.2 ohm 3-5) (0.2 ohm 5-6) (0.2 ohm 1-6) (0.2 ohm 1-5)
PIN 2 connected to: none
PIN 3 connected to: 1, 3, 5, 6 (0.2 ohm 1-3) (0.2 ohm 3-5) (0.2 ohm 5-6) (0.2 ohm 1-6) (0.2 ohm 1-5)
PIN 4 connected to: none
PIN 5 connected to: 1, 3, 5, 6
PIN 6 connected to: 1, 3, 5, 6

Light LED:
LED 1 – LED 2 = 80 ohm

Any help is welcome, it would be great if someone would be willing to post a Fritzing project example for me with a breadboard, Arduino Micro and just one switch , code would be very nice but thats for later (http://fritzing.org/projects/)!

ETS2 = Euro Truck Simulator 2
You have switches from a real truck, and you want them to send keyboard presses to the computer ? The Arduino Micro can do that. You can make the sketch to keep the key pressed, or just a a quick key press when a switch is turned on or off.

Keep the leds seperated from the switches.

Most leds are 20mA, you need a resistor to make 20mA.
Red led voltage drop is about 1.8V.
( 5V - 1.8V ) / 20mA = 160 ohm
You could try 180 ohm, but often 220 ohm is used for a led to start with.

Use any of the pins of the switches. You need only two of the six pins, and you can ignore the other 4.
I prefer a contact that is open (not connected) when not active and closed when active.
And I prefer to use a pullup resistors of 4k7 (or any value between 1k to 10k) to 5V, and one side of the switch to GND.
Others prefer the resistor to GND.

This is an example with the resistor to GND : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Button

Resistors to 5v is easiest as you can use internal pull up Rs.

Weedpharma