need help finding the right screen for my project.

Im looking for a screen for my newest watch and i need a very spacific size and type. I need a screen that is 6.2 cm long, 3.9 cm high and has a depth of less then 2 cm. The screen also has to take a composite imput for video. Ive tryed looking on eBay for "composite screen", "composite arduino screen" and " composite raspberry pi screen" but ive come up empty handed. Im hoping that someone on the forum has bought a screen like this and has it in their history. Thanks for the help

Ive tryed looking on eBay for "composite screen", "composite arduino screen" and " composite raspberry pi screen"

With these key words you will be overwhelmed by hits.

As the standard displays are all sized in inches (diagonal), you have to convert your decimal numbers in inches first and then Dr. Pythagoras will give you the diagonal in inch:
SQR(6.26.2 + 3.93.9) / 2.54 = ca. 2.8"

So you are looking for a 2.8" composite lcd screen.

The first hit I found was an Adafruit model, comes with a composite board attaches but it is 2.5" sized:

Maybe you can find a 2.8" yourself with the new keywords.

rpt007:
With these key words you will be overwhelmed by hits.

As the standard displays are all sized in inches (diagonal), you have to convert your decimal numbers in inches first and then Dr. Pythagoras will give you the diagonal in inch:
SQR(6.26.2 + 3.93.9) / 2.54 = ca. 2.8"

So you are looking for a 2.8" composite lcd screen.

The first hit I found was an Adafruit model, comes with a composite board attaches but it is 2.5" sized:
NTSC/PAL (Television) TFT Display - 2.5 Diagonal : ID 912 : $44.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

Maybe you can find a 2.8" yourself with the new keywords.

that screen so far is thr best one ive seen. Now im starting to question other possibilitys then composite (they seem to all be in the 20$+ range). My main needs for the screen is that a raspberry pi must be able to output to it just as if it was a tv, is this posible using say a spi color screen?

My main needs for the screen is that a raspberry pi must be able to output to it just as if it was a tv, is this posible using say a spi color screen?

You are here in an Arduino forum.
Please ask that question in an adequate Raspberry PI forum.