Need Help for an Idea

Hi,I hope that is the right zone for this kind of post,i'm asking for some advice so,my idea is basically an I/O device,so my budjet is at the moment 150/160€ Max 230/250€ and i need to give in input to the device at start text info like a word or a question,and it answer with an action or a display output,now the problem is that i need a modular device cause of the fact that i wanna continuously update it not only software but the idea too,sooo I'm totally new of Arduino but not in a hurry.. So in conclusion which Arduino boards and accessories i need? there is someone of good will that explains me something or tell me where can I learn?

Sorry for my english ^^

What method do you want to use for input/output ? Is a 1602 Display an option ?

Yep for start,I wanna make it modular cause at start i want a keyboard input and a display output, with time a vocal input and a speech synthesis output

LordFeneor: i need to give in input to the device at start text info like a word or a question,and it answer with an action or a display output,

You will need to be a lot more specific if you want useful advice.

Perhaps a Raspberry PI would be more suitable if all you want is text input and output and to play some sounds.

An Arduino is great if you want to control external hardware or collect data from sensors.

...R

You can use push buttons and 1602s .. to prevent usage of arduino pins , you could use the ones with I2C mini board . Then , you can tell the arduino what to write in response of a pressed push button .