Need help From UK folks finding UK-only parts

I am looking for small quantities of British Telecom Analog (BTA) left and right hand sockets (receptacle) to connect to some sensors with the corresponding plugs:

The first two pin-out diagrams depict how the two plugs of opposite handedness are used. I looked in a lot of places including ebay and and farnell. I am just not finding them. I figured I must have used the wrong name when searching. If I try to search American phone jacks in digikey I probably won't go very far compared with keyword RJ11.

A cable looks like this:

So for someone in UK, what do you call these plugs and connectors? Where do you buy these connectors? Where to buy them in US?

Big thanks!

Is this the one:

If you are desperate to have them in small quantities, just order the samples. Probably maximum 10 pieces. Just don't abuse the sample service, they'll get pissed soon after that. :D

And another same alternative:

Do you need the raw connectors? If not, perhaps a UK to US phone adapter would work:,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=cd3845f300cc4430&biw=1207&bih=1032

Thanks guys! FYI, I am looking for jacks not plugs.

Here is one I found:

Strange how the pins are bent towards the jack's opening?! Any regular ones like this?