need help guys on line follower

hey im new in this forum this is my first post
i build a line follower project but i face a problem the track had alof of junction nd i need the robot to ignore one and turn right in another
i think i can do it by counter but i dont know how to do that ?
how to make the ir sensors detect the line then count and command it to turn right and another counter to move straight
tnx for help :slight_smile:

well the second seems good but i dont know how to do it ?

but i cant make a code on the line like bar code
im using ir sensor i just wounder how to code sensors to count and i wanna every count has an action

its a challenge in my college :slight_smile:
its very complx but i wanna to know how to make the sensors count then do the command

Sensors do not count, sensors detect. You arduino can count the number if times a sensor detects things that is once you kow what you want to do.

It seems to me that you have to do a bit of learning about the fundamentals first before you can tackle this.

sorry for my bad lang
man nw i have a lines with junctions ok ? i have sensor for line follow but the track of the challenge has way to take
for example first junction it should go straight but second one it shout turn left
i have sensor to cout junctions ok ?
so i wanna to code the sensor to count and do that example

Sensors do not count, sensors detect. You arduino can count the number if times a sensor detects things that is once you kow what you want to do.

It seems to me that you have to do a bit of learning about the fundamentals first before you can tackle this.

that i mean man ik that sensor detect not counting and ithink u understood my question i dont know how to make it count times of detecting that;s my quest

thats helpful :slight_smile: tnx

im not beginner man but my english is bad
i made alot of arduino projects
but i was asking how to make sensorcounting
tnx for help :slight_smile:

Hi,

Can you please post a copy of your sketch, using code tags.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png or pdf?

Also a picture of your project on a line that it is following, so we can see the sensor arrangement.
How many sensors do you have?

Tom........ :slight_smile: