B00000,
};

void setup() {
lcd.createChar(0, smiley);
lcd.begin(16, 2);
lcd.write(0);
}

void loop() {}

I don't see any code that would make anything move. It appears to put one custom character in the upper left corner of the screen.

What did you expect it to do?

and does it once since it's in the setup...

and does it once since it's in the setup...

Why would you want to do it more than once?

Don

@Muneeb

You have posted the example code for the Arduino createChar() function. This just creates one custom character and then displays it.

In order to make pixels 'move' you are going to have to create several custom characters (you can have up to eight) and you are going to have to display them sequentially with a delay between each successive display. If you do this in setup() the motion would occur once, if you do this in loop() then the motion would repeat.

Don

thank u so much, i im gonna try this at home.

but how am where i have to put the (lcd.setCrusor) to set the position of the (byte) or (create char)

by the way, how many (bytes) can i put on the after the (loop)?

Have you looked at this thread? http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,80246.0.html

Don

i just see an error, so this mean its impossible to make a NONE ERROR animation on lcd...

i just see an error,

If his code were working perfectly he would not have made his post. Even though his code is not doing exactly what he expected it is producing some moving pixels. Since that is what you wish to do you should examine his code and see how it works. Maybe you will be able to find his mistake and help him while you are at it.

By the way I think you need a new keyboard. The Shift key and Caps Lock seem to be erratic.

Don