Need help! i dont know how to deal with it

No matter what i write (even i wanna to print hello),the problem will arise,while compiling.

it not work ,i have uninstalled the arduino IDE or Platformio ,install them again and again.

the error
Arduino:1.8.13 (Windows 10), 开发板:“Arduino Uno”

D:\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware D:\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\多喝热水\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools D:\Arduino\tools-builder -tools D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\多喝热水\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries D:\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\多喝热水\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10813 -build-path C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_cache_853974 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.3.0.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino17.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Windows\TEMP\untitled1179121659.tmp\sketch_apr20a\sketch_apr20a.ino

D:\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware D:\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\多喝热水\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools D:\Arduino\tools-builder -tools D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\多喝热水\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries D:\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\多喝热水\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10813 -build-path C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_cache_853974 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.3.0.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino17.path=D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Windows\TEMP\untitled1179121659.tmp\sketch_apr20a\sketch_apr20a.ino

Using board ‘uno’ from platform in folder: D:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr

Using core ‘arduino’ from platform in folder: D:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr

Detecting libraries used…

“D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++” -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10813 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR “-ID:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino” “-ID:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard” “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\sketch\sketch_apr20a.ino.cpp” -o nul -DARDUINO_LIB_DISCOVERY_PHASE

Generating function prototypes…

“D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++” -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10813 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR “-ID:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino” “-ID:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard” “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\sketch\sketch_apr20a.ino.cpp” -o “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp” -DARDUINO_LIB_DISCOVERY_PHASE

“D:\Arduino\tools-builder\ctags\5.8-arduino11/ctags” -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c+±kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp”

正在编译项目…

“D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++” -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10813 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR “-ID:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino” “-ID:\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard” “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\sketch\sketch_apr20a.ino.cpp” -o “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\sketch\sketch_apr20a.ino.cpp.o”

Compiling libraries…

Compiling core…

Using precompiled core: C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_cache_853974\core\core_arduino_avr_uno_fd040c28ca717db04400ddff4ecd4334.a

Linking everything together…

“D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc” -w -Os -g -flto -fuse-linker-plugin -Wl,–gc-sections -mmcu=atmega328p -o “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238/sketch_apr20a.ino.elf” “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238\sketch\sketch_apr20a.ino.cpp.o” “C:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238/…\arduino_cache_853974\core\core_arduino_avr_uno_fd040c28ca717db04400ddff4ecd4334.a” “-LC:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238” -lm

avr-gcc: error: @C:\Windows\TEMP\ccqHQQFz: Invalid argument

avr-gcc: fatal error: no input files

compilation terminated.

lto-wrapper.exe: fatal error: D:\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc returned 1 exit status

compilation terminated.

d:/arduino/hardware/tools/avr/bin/…/lib/gcc/avr/7.3.0/…/…/…/…/avr/bin/ld.exe: error: lto-wrapper failed

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1

Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

• code
  • circuit (drawing or photo)
  • explain what you are trying to do

I have not write any code . I mean no matter what i write (even i wanna to print hello),the problem will arise,while compiling. i have no idea to fix it

Please don’t post images of code and error message.

For the error message, the button below probably means ‘copy error message’; click it and paste the result in a post.

For code, use
` ```
your code here

` ```
So it looks like

your code here

sorry , i see . Actually no matter whether there is code or not ,this question will appear . ( even i have not write any code. )Maybe its not my code 's fault.

I know that you haven’t written code yet. But we would like to see the full error message.

i know what you meaning now, and i will pay attention to it later.

The only thing that looks strange to me is the quotes around the second-to-last argument to the linker:
“-LC:\Windows\TEMP\arduino_build_682238”
On my Macintosh there are no quotes around any of the file paths so I don’t know if that is normal or not.

Start by checking for an update. Select Tools->Board->Boards Manager… Then, in the ‘Type’ menu, select “Updatable”. That will show you the list of boards for which there is an available update. maybe “Arduino AVR Boards” needs an update.

If that doesn’t fix the problem, re-install the Arduino IDE.

THANKS , I’ve solved this problem ,I’ve modified the environment variables of the computer in order to use another software.

i found the answer form this line ,
“C:\Windows\TEMP\ccqHQQFz: Invalid argument”

THEN, i modified it .Everything gose well

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.