need help in Programming for RF434 transmission and reception

Hello Every one

i am using two arduino mega 2560 and RF 434 transmitter and receiver to send and receive DHT11 and SOIL MOISTURE SENSOR data. can any one provide me code.

i also tried to send SOIL MOISTURE SENSOR data from one arduino to another arduino, but i didn’t get success :frowning:
NOTE: please check attachment

code for TX and RX.zip (1.84 KB)

I don't know what else might be wrong but look at this portion of your Tx program

Serial.println(analogRead(1));
  Sensor1Data = analogRead(Sensor1Pin);

You have previous declared and initialised Sensor1Pin like this

const int Sensor1Pin = A0;

So you are printing the value seen on pin A1 then reading pin A0 into the Sensor1Data variable. Does that make any sense ?

i also tried to send SOIL MOISTURE SENSOR data from one arduino to another arduino, but i didn't get success

You had some code. It actually did something. You expected it to do something. All that we can surmise from this useless information is that the two somethings were not the same thing.

You need to explain what the code you posted actually does, and how that differs from what you want. Otherwise, you can't complain when all we do it nitpick your code.

You have a mismatch in your send and receive rates.

RX vw_setup (2000) TX vw_setup (300)

When I make them the same your rx/tx sketch pair works for me when I set Sensor1Data to some value (without the analog reading).

You will get more people to look at your code if you post it within the code tags than as zipped attachments.