Need help in using Transmitter and reciever module.

I am trying to build a quadcopter using an arduino. I want to use a 433Mhz transmitter and reciever module to control the quadcopter. Can I control all four motors with it, if yes then how ? Also do I have to use an ESC ?

http://www.amazon.in/RF-Transmitter-Receiver-Module-SIVY-Green/dp/B01EQFHYVC?encoding=UTF8&portal-device-attributes=desktop&psc=1&redirect=true&ref=ox_sc_act_title_4&smid=A249FM7SODGJRI

I think you might want to investigate quadcopters in a bit more detail before you go too far.

That transmitter/receiver will have VERY short range. If you're sure that is all you need you will next have to work out what controls you will use and how to collect and send all the data needed from them to the Arduino in the copter. And since you need to control 4 motors you will need 4 ESCs, or motor controllers of some sort.

Steve

I suspect it would be better to use the much more sophisticated nRF24L01+ transceivers. See the link below.

As @slipstick said you need to understand how quadcopters work as they are complex devices. Almost all of the motor control takes place on board with very little input from the ground.

...R Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Robin2: I suspect it would be better to use the much more sophisticated nRF24L01+ transceivers. See the link below.

As @slipstick said you need to understand how quadcopters work as they are complex devices. Almost all of the motor control takes place on board with very little input from the ground.

...R Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Last week I had a long visit from a neighbor. He has a quad copter, commercial type. When he turns off his controller, or just takes his hands off, the 'copter will hover in place.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB: He has a quad copter, commercial type. When he turns off his controller, or just takes his hands off, the 'copter will hover in place.

That is the sort of thing I had in mind. It seems to me an essential requirement.

...R

Robin2: That is the sort of thing I had in mind. It seems to me an essential requirement.

...R

But it is not something that can be added later!

Paul

Paul_KD7HB: But it is not something that can be added later!

I agree. I had thought that would be self-evident when the OP did some study into how quadcopters work

...R