Need help on direction

Hello everyone I'm new to the arduino system. I've used it once for a airsoft prop to enhance game play and loved it! But now I'm trying to step it up once again to enhance gameplay. I don't know if this is even possible and hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction. So here's the project I apologize for the lengthy overview. In airsoft events we have what's called control points (alpha bravo Charlie etc.) These are typically poles with two flags. The flags symbolize each team which ever flag is raised shows which team holds that control point. Pretty simple idea right? Here's the issue our fields are massive and we have game control running across the field all day to see who holds what and tally points. So now what I want to do is design a system where we replace flags with lights one green one red. Where it gets complicated is I want to have when a light is on it transmits a signal wirelessly to two control boards that show the teams and Admins they're light is on or the enemies light is on. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone I’m new to the arduino system.
I’ve used it once for a airsoft prop to enhance game play and loved it!
But now I’m trying to step it up once again to enhance gameplay.
I don’t know if this is even possible and hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.
So here’s the project I apologize for the lengthy overview.
In airsoft events we have what’s called control points (alpha bravo Charlie etc.) These are typically poles with two flags. The flags symbolize each team which ever flag is raised shows which team holds that control point.
Pretty simple idea right?
Here’s the issue our fields are massive and we have game control running across the field all day to see who holds what and tally points.
So now what I want to do is design a system where we replace flags with lights one green one red. Where it gets complicated is I want to have when a light is on it transmits a signal wirelessly to two control boards that show the teams and Admins they’re light is on or the enemies light is on.
Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Sorry but laying it out makes it easier to read, and will encourage members to read.

Tom… :slight_smile:

Hi ASW!

I would make one (non-electronic) suggestion: instead of red and green lights, use red and blue. People with color anomalous vision are great at seeing camouflage, but red and green LEDs will look the same to them.