Need help to Merge Two Different Codes into a single Program

I have made a 888 led cube using arduino. I have found two different codes from different developers having different animations in them. i wanted to combine them and get to run all the animations in a single code. Both the codes have some similar function names and some are different as well. I wanted to know if i can keep both these separate from each other yet run them one after another. Almost all parameters are different including setup() of both codes. i tried many methods to modify and combine them still i failed. Please can anyone help me combine these two codes in one and run them one after another unconditionally. The two codes are attached and there are also some custom libraries for first code.
i just want the first code to run and then the second (or vice versa) indefinitely.

Can any knowledgeable person merge these codes into one and help me out. Thank You.

jolliCube_MD_Cubo_Demo_V1_0.ino (50.4 KB)

MD_Cubo.cpp (5.15 KB)

MD_Cubo.h (13.4 KB)

MD_Cubo_8x8_jC.cpp (2.16 KB)

MD_Cubo_8x8_jC.h (4.49 KB)

MD_Cubo_Font.h (9.27 KB)

MD_Cubo_lib.h (5.92 KB)

jolliCube_Demo_V1_0.ino (106 KB)

i wanted to combine them and get to run all the animations at once.

That hardly seems like a reasonable requirement. One after another would make sense. At the same time does not.

I wanted to know if i can keep both these separate from each other yet run them one after another.

Yes, you can, as long as the function names are unique. Note that that requirement is NOT the same as "all at once".

i tried many methods to modify and combine them still i failed.

What did you come up with, and what defines "failed"?

Post that code, and we'll help you get it to compile and do what you want.

The requirement is not all at once (mistyped) but i need them to run one after another. The actual problem is there are two different codes which use different techniques and setups to create a set of animations each in a particular code. It works fine when i upload a single code at a time from one developer and the set of animations he created work fine. what i need is to have both the sets of animations running.
One of the ways I thought was to run first code then the second infinitely

And there are some functions in both codes which are identical. so i needed a way to keep these codes separate as the functions should be used up by its own respective code itself and not the other one.

I got an Answer before to use namespace as they the symbols used in the namespace are relative to that space. that actually worked fine for the functions having same names no doubt. but there are other errors such as
undefined references which i cannot solve by my own. that ‘might’ be because the developer of one of the codes uses custom libraries
hope it is clear now. thanks.

I’ll attach the code where i used namespace for separation. someone please correct this code which uses namespaces(attached in this post) or please combine the two codes attached in the question.

MD_Cubo.cpp (5.15 KB)

MD_Cubo.h (13.4 KB)

MD_Cubo_8x8_jC.cpp (2.17 KB)

MD_Cubo_8x8_jC.h (4.49 KB)

MD_Cubo_Font.h (9.27 KB)

MD_Cubo_lib.h (5.92 KB)

sketch_feb12a.ino (157 KB)

I'm not going to guess which of those files is your attempt to combine the two others. I'm not going to guess what the combined code actually does, or what the errors are in compiling it.

PaulS:
I’m not going to guess which of those files is your attempt to combine the two others. I’m not going to guess what the combined code actually does, or what the errors are in compiling it.

The file named sketch_feb12a was my attempt to combine the two others. But while compiling it has errors. It would be great if you or someone would help with the removal of errors. Thank You and have a good day

But while compiling it has errors.

You have not shared them.

It would be great if you or someone would help with the removal of errors.

Open the sketch. Use Ctrl-A, Ctrl-X, and put this code in its place:

void setup()
{
}

void loop()
{
}

Ta-da. No errors.