You need to be more specific about what the switch needs to do. Do you mean that each press of a switch turns on the next one in the sequence? Or do you mean that all come on at once when the switch is pressed? And how do they turn off?
Please post your full sketch.
If possible, you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags:
- Do an Auto Format (Tools > Auto Format in the Arduino IDE or Ctrl + B in the Arduino Web Editor) on your code. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read.
- In the Arduino IDE or Arduino Web Editor, click on the window that contains your sketch code.
- Press “Ctrl + A”. This will select all the text.
- Press “Ctrl + C”. This will copy the selected text to the clipboard.
- In a forum reply here, click the “Reply” button.
- click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the sketch between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
- Repeat the above process if your sketch has multiple tabs.
This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help.
If the sketch is longer than the 9000 characters maximum allowed by the forum, then it’s OK to add it as an attachment. After clicking the “Reply” button, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link that will allow you to make the attachment.
When your code requires a library that’s not included with the Arduino IDE please post a link (using the chain links icon on the forum toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger (Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries in the Arduino IDE or Libraries > Library Manager in the Arduino Web Editor) then say so and state the full name of the library.
Please provide a detailed description of the specific problems you’re having with your code or the specific things you don’t understand.
“ IIIIIIII NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD HHHHEEELLLLLPPPPPPP”
.. or a really bad stutter. Looks like the original title has been changed.
Title changed to a more suitable one !
Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.
Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.
Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.