Need help using 4D uLCD-32PTU with Yun

I've done lots of searching, but haven't found anything particularly helpful toward using LCD screens with the Yun, especially for the LCD that I purchased (uLCD-32PTU). Since the YUN doesn't have any available hardware serial ports, it seems that my options for interfacing with an LCD screen are limitted to A) Software Serial, B) I2C, or C) USB. However, I haven't found much info about how to use any of those interfaces with the uLCD-32PTU. Any suggestions?

Should I just get a different LCD screen?

Have you considered buying a 5V, 16Mhz Arduino Pro Mini for $3 on eBay, plus $1.95 shipping for a total cost of under $5 with a 7 day turnaround ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pro-Mini-atmega328-5V-16M-Replace-ATmega128-Arduino-Compatible-Nano-/200957063666?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec9f971f2

It is a clone and the pin assignments are reverse order of a genuine, meaning they match the pin outs of a genuine upside down. The "GRN" & "BLK" key codes on the edge of the board need to be matched up to the FTDI BASIC used to load programs. I don't have any suggestions for where to get that. The uLCD-32PTU certainly is a beatiful lcd display. I had never seen one before now. Pricy, $76.95 on Mouser. Do you mind if I ask what your application is? Is it for photos or videos ? Can you run videos on it ? Are there any Arduino libraries for running videos on something like that ?

Thanks for the input. I have considered using an additional or different arduino. However, it seems that it might just be better to host all of the user interfaces and "business logic" on the Linino chip, and utilize the Arduino chip only for inputs and outputs. The Linino side of the Yun has a USB Host, which can be accessed easily in Python.

Gernby: However, it seems that it might just be better to host all of the user interfaces and "business logic" on the Linino chip, and utilize the Arduino chip only for inputs and outputs.

Well, that is exactly the concept that people should use with a "hybrid" board like the Yun. Use each of it's parts for what is is suited best...

Ralf