need help using an H Bridge driver with a rc reciever

Hi all First of all I have a very basic understanding of arduino just from changing the code on my 3d printer. I have an arduino uno and this H Bride driver. http://www.ebay.com/itm/L298P-Shield-R3-DC-Motor-Driver-Module-2A-H-Bridge-2-way-For-Arduino-UNO-2560-NW-/161276647674?hash=item258cd658fa:g:NkMAAOSwuzRXdemM

I want to take this H Bride driver and the arduino uno and use it to run two dc motors for my rc tank. I have been using a sabertooth motor driver which was working great until it gave out for some reason. Basically I need to take the pwm signal from the receiver and pump it into the uno then send it out as a signal to the motors. Since I am using it on a tank ideally I would like to mix the signal properly in order to run the tank but if this is to complicated or not possible that is fine. I can use a controller that allows me to mix it in the controller itself. Can anyone tell me how to code this or if someone already has the code or is willing to do it for me that would be awesome! Thanks!

RC, tank? What kind? My roommate and I designed and built a 3d printed RC Panzer IV F2. He did the modeling/printing and I did the electronics. Link

The link has pics, a vid, BOM, and code if you are interested (no schematic, though - still working on it).

rcflyer729: I want to take this H Bride driver and the arduino uno and use it to run two dc motors for my rc tank. I have been using a sabertooth motor driver which was working great until it gave out for some reason. Basically I need to take the pwm signal from the receiver and pump it into the uno then send it out as a signal to the motors.

Others might have a better idea than me, but I would send the pwm from the receiver and then feed it to a lowpass filter, buffer the lowpass filter's output and then send the buffered signal to one of the Arduino analog inputs. On the other hand, you can use these methods.

As for using an H-bridge, look at this website/video.

Also, why not just replace the sabertooth?

thanks for your reply! This is kinda the tank I made but mine has some modifications since I am using geared motors. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2024364

I will look into the links you sent me. Thanks!