need help web page xbee arduino

Hello I want to use a xbee connect to my webserver for send inforamtion to a xbee connect to arduino UNO.

What is the best language to use webpage to make somr button like on / off or slide button to fade the led connected to arduino.

do I have to use java, C, or another language

thanks for your help
ounet

Hello I want to use a xbee connect to my webserver for send inforamtion to a xbee connect to arduino UNO.

Is your webserver YOUR computer? If not, how do you propose to connect the XBee to the web server?

What is the best language to use webpage to make somr button like on / off or slide button to fade the led connected to arduino.

At the core, web browsers know how to request data from web servers. Typically, the web server responds with html that the browser parses and renders.

The data stream returned by the web server can include tags that the browser recognizes as triggers for external parsers (like PHP) that parse some of the data stream, and substitute other data in it's place (typically more html).

So, the "best language" is html.

Of course, there are other languages that make generating the html easier, but what you want to do can be done entirely in a form on a web browser using nothing but html.

hi, Yes I will use my pc with webserver on there. I've seen that a can use java to do this but how to add C programme as I know this language into html page. I do not know html language but I see some tuto into internet.

does it existe samples to add script on webpage.

regards

jean-marc

Crash course html ? http://webhelp.org/html/

There are millions of examples of html on the internet. In fact, everything you point your browser at is, at it's heart, an html file. Find a form that you like, and use your browser's View Page Source option, usually a right mouse click option, to see how the page is constructed. Typically, forms consist of a form tag with input fields which can be text fields or buttons.