Need help with designing 2 parts into 1 PLEASE

I have an important question for people. I would like to incorporate an Arduino Pro Mini 328 - 5V/16MHz and an MAX7456 OSD board into 1 SMALL package powered by 12v. I know the Arduino Pro Mini 328 is a little over powered for the MAX7456 so I would like to slim it down a bit.

Basically what I am looking for is a MAX7456 OSD board that is self operating and not need another board to make it function.. All inclusive with Arduino OS. Is it possible??

ANY and all help is very appreciated!! If someone can help me design a WORKING product, I will give them either money, Atmel items or both. 8)

"Self operating" and doing WHAT?
There seem to be some self-contained OSD units for use in RC aircraft, for example, but they look like they're designed to connect to "standard" sensors like GPS/etc.

westfw:
"Self operating" and doing WHAT?
There seem to be some self-contained OSD units for use in RC aircraft, for example, but they look like they're designed to connect to "standard" sensors like GPS/etc.

Self sustained as in not needing a a pro mini to do the calculations/workload of the MAX7456 OSD. I know there are items on RC groups and such but they are for things like gps, voltage and stuff like that. I am trying to build something that displays a selected reticle from many choices on a screen for hunting. I can buy a MAX7456 OSD break out board and pro mini from Sparkfun but would cost over $60 and be too bulky for my setup. That is why I was saying to try to get something built into a single unit.

To make it easier, I will explain what everything I need is. The "board" has to be small (SMD components), run on Arduino, have RCA input/output, and input voltage has to be 12v. What this OSD will do is be programmed with a library of reticle designs that a person can choose and then it will be shown on the display. Basically taking the place of a scope on a rifle and used for night time hunting. All OSD boards out there need another board attached in order for it to function and know what to do. I want it all in 1 package. The reticle also has to be able to be moved around by the user to match where the bullet is hitting target so it is "zeroed".