I just got this kit and after getting stuck and not being able to turn off the sample blink program gave it to my son to play with and now the oled screen doesnt work. Ive searched everywhere and wonder if he deleted a program for the screen. I tried to reload the sample program and it is giving me the error of not having the “U8glib”. i cant find it to load it if i need it. I need to get this thing back to operational. PLEASE HELP.
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and podst it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.
error of not having the "U8glib".
If you don't have it, ask the supplier of your kit for a copy.