Need help with Error Message

gresleyman:
the communication between Arduinos does not work,

I don't really know how you manage to make simple things ambiguous.

That sentence reads as if the Arduinos cannot communicate with each other using wireless. And we already know that.

On the other hand, if you meant that communication between your Arduino and its nRF24 does not work then why did you not say so.

Which is it?

...R

Hi Robin2.

Now i am ambiguous hey? Simple things hum!

If i am so thick, and so ambiguous, why do you bother to help, you sir are pedantic and picky.

Communication, the most difficult thing in the world to do. It is 10% the words one chooses, 20% the way you say them, and 70% your body language, so faceless communications can be awkward and misunderstood. That’s why we have Diplomats.

Do you want to help, if so please forgive an old Mechanical, retired Engineer, and give me a break, it may not be rocket science to you, i just want an interesting hobby, but you are making it more of a chore, and currently your manner suggests to me you are a little intolerant to anything less perfect than you are.

It feels you are holding me to ransom, if i do not comply with your rules, you are going to string me out and be awkward, i do not need it.

Ray

you sir are pedantic and picky.

Essential qualities for anyone writing programs in my experience

faceless communications can be awkward and misunderstood.

Very true, which means that you really do have to be pedantic and picky

gresleyman:
It feels you are holding me to ransom, if i do not comply with your rules, you are going to string me out and be awkward, i do not need it.

I am not trying to enforce any rules. I just need to have very precise facts if I am to be able to help.

If you want to see examples of really picky, then just try the Arduino compiler and the Nordic nRF24L01+ datasheet.

Over to you.

...R