Need help with LED triggered motion sensor

Hello all,

Arduino noob, so any help would be greatly appreciated! This lucid dream machine code is provided by Baybren at Instructables:

I’ve contacted the author and he stated that he was using older code and may get to it in the unforseeable future, but I am very eager to get this working!

The device detects eye movement through the PIR sensor which activates the yellow LED to blink, notifying the user that they are in a REM state. I simplified mine by not including the optional resistor, toggle switch and reality tester LED but nothing happens when everything is connected. The sketch was successfully uploaded and compiled onto the Uno and every connection triple checked.

The author indicates that the code may need to be redefined based on my pins or a number could be off somewhere, so that’s why I’m asking for any help. I’ve attached the code for suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Oneironautics.ino (2.41 KB)

Ignoring the fact that it is an instructable and in spite of the author's (expected for an instructable),,, what the hell good is a yellow LED lighting up to you if you are in deep sleep? How is a Passive infrared sensor going to detect eye movement?

Can you spell B U N K ?

I’ve contacted the author and he stated that he was using older code and may get to it in the unforseeable future,

If it is unforeseeable then it is not going to happen. This is code for f*** off. Most Instructables are crap, but this is perhaps the biggest pile I have ever seen.